Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Trails!

Back in Kitete! After 15 days of living from my backpack, I have returned to St. Brendan's. It is nice to breath the crisp, clean air again; the cities were dusty and smoggy. We were missed by the priests and Marietta. With such a warm welcome last night, it felt like coming home. It makes me excited for my next homecoming in North Branch on Tuesday. Five more days!

The past two weeks were unbelievable. Zanzibar was paradise. Kenya was amazing. I met saintly people. The hospitality was second to none. I have many stories to share. However, since I only have a few more days in Tanzania, I think I will continue my blog after I get home.

And yes, I did get to swim with the dolphins (could've done without the jellyfish, though).

A lot to do before heading to the ariport Monday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment